The University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest is the oldest and most prestigious engineering school in Romania, with a tradition of more than 190 years made possible by the efforts of some of the greatest Romanian professors.
Its specificity relies in creating knowledge through research and technological innovation, as well as through its implementation by means of education and professional training at a European level.
At present the University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest is formed by 15 different faculties.
Consequently, classrooms and laboratories are located in several places: the historical Polizu building, as well as the modern university campuses located in 313 Splaiul Independentei, and in 1-3 Iuliu Maniu Blvd., both in sector 6.
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Faculty of Power Engineering
- Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Science
- Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics
- Faculty of Engineering and Management of Technological Systems
- Faculty of Biotechnical Systems Engineering
- Faculty of Transports
- Faculty of Aerospace Engineering
- Faculty of Material Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Applied Chemistry and Materials Science
- Faculty of Engineering in Foreign Languages
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Medical Engineering
- Faculty of Entrepreuneurship, Business Engineering and Management